Erik Johansson is a professional photographer and retoucher from Sweden based in Berlin, Germany.
In November 2011 he was invited to speak at the TED conference in London on how something can look real but at the same time be impossible. The theme of the evening was “Travels in Space, Time & Imagination”.
For more real life travel photos, download Jetpac’s new app for iPad to see all your friends’ beautiful travel photos!
Download from iTunes App Store
- unicarna likes this
- pepperingpotts reblogged this from jetpacapp
- dukedesilver likes this
- ramblinghack reblogged this from jetpacapp
- benzedrine likes this
- yourownkaishakunin likes this
- pugspotterlovelife reblogged this from extraordinarilyordinaryme
- yetstillirise likes this
- vivalasilverscreen reblogged this from extraordinarilyordinaryme
- fidem-scit likes this
- extraordinarilyordinaryme reblogged this from jetpacapp
- ramblinghack likes this
- butiftheshoefits reblogged this from jetpacapp
- wessthemess reblogged this from jetpacapp
- jetpacapp posted this